It’s ‘Selling Season’ at Busy Bee CHORLTON – Marketing Exchange – Marketing and Networking for Small Businesses. Meetings held every Thursday, 10am at The Lead Station, Beech Road, Chorlton.
Over the next 6 weeks we will explore how Small Businesses SELL!
What works for your type of business and what works for YOU in particular? Keeping in mind your personality and how you do business what is your unique selling style?
1) Thursday 5th June - This week it’s all about ‘What type of Business person are you’ and ‘What’s your unique Selling Style?’
2) Thursday 12th June – ‘Hard Sell’ V’s ‘Generate Interest’ – are you the ‘go-to’ person in your field and how do you win yourself the title of ‘Expert in your Field’? Let your customers know exactly what you stand for and build up your reputation for being an expert in your business field.
3) Thursday 19th June – Unique Selling Propositions – Get a unique selling proposition and stand out from the crowd! Reek with Uniqueness & Quickly draw your customers in. Make it clear from the first minute what your small business is all about! (clear selling proposition!).
4) Thursday 26th June – Value yourself like your customers do – Pricing, Packaging and Special offers – Costs, customers and competition (what are your costs, what are customers willing to pay and what the competition charges).
5) Thursday 3rd July – Fairs, Exhibitions, Networking Events – how do small businesses stand out from the crowd and Sell off-line in the Big, Big, Big World!?
6) Thursday 10th July – Sell, Sell, Sell – Unique Selling Techniques – online and offline – New Selling styles and approaches that could work for you… wording, gimmicks, magnets, Graphics & Styles.
For full details of other Busy Bee Networking Events for small businesses in Hale and Chorlton – check out the Events Calendar on the Busy Bee Networking Website.
£10 drop-in for non-members, £5 for visiting Busy Bee Members and Free for Busy Bee CHORLTON members.